Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Big weekend filled with costumes.

It was quite the eventful weekend! First off, here are the pictures of my Hanna Montana get up, as promised:
Photobucket
I know...I look hot.

Friday night was filled with Halloween party hopping. Kristjan added to our FLDS costume by dressing as Warren Jeffs. Needless to say, we were the best costume at pretty much every event we attended:
Photobucket

Saturday was equally exciting, just minus costumes. Tay-tay and I had a girl's day. I took her to lunch and to see "Beverly Hills Chihuahua". I know what you are thinking- "Really Kirsten? You went to a movie with talking animals? Specifically talking chihuahuas? What were you thinking?". Well, the answer is that I was thinking about the best interest of a little girl named Taylor. I do have to admit, the movie was not the worst thing I have seen (that award still goes to "I know who killed me"). Here is a picture of the fabulous Taylor and myself out for girl's day:
Photobucket

Saturday evening Uncle Rhemus and I watched the U game. That game was waaaaaaaaay too close for my comfort! Post game I made a trip to Keys on Main with Beau where I ran into these crazy camera stealing hooligans:
Photobucket

Today has basically involved worshiping the Lord, watching some Sunday afternoon football and napping on my couch. Oh, and blogging. Just for the record, do you know what happens when you are on time to church? You get asked to give the opening prayer in relief society. Lesson learned.

Peace out homies.

No comments: