Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Friday, October 31, 2008

This is Halloween, this is Halloween, la la la...

Happy Halloween everyone!!! Today is the greatest day of the year and I wanted to take some time to wish you all the best in your candy seeking (or booze drinking depending on who is reading this) endeavors.

As I type, I sit here dressed as Hannah Montana…blonde wig, tacky jewelry and all. Turns out that when everyone else said they would dress up, they kind of meant they would throw on a Halloween T-shirt and some cat ears. No matter, I am Hannah Montana and I get the best of both worlds!!! Tonight I will be a FLDS woman with a large group of girls. Pictures of both costumes are to follow.

For now, here is a picture of the pumpkin I carved the other night:
Photobucket
It isn't quite as impressive as the Prince pumpkin my fellow carver Kristjan did, but it will do considering I don't even have a porch to put it on.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Update: a woman in my office just called me Paris Hilton. I am furious.

Update #2: my boss told me I should keep the dark hair.

No comments: