Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Do they have rehab for Ebay addicts?

I have developed a serious problem everyone; one that can no longer be ignored: I can't seem stop buying stuff on Ebay!!! This is all Jenny's fault. She got some cute shoes so I started poking around... Now here I sit, 15 purchases and only 1 sale later. The great deals Ebay has to offer coupled with my boredom has turned into a lethal (to my bank account) addiction. Ebay is winning!

I need help. This blog is a desperate cry for attention. If anyone knows how to stop this madness please tell me how (if you try to tell me to delete my Ebay account, expect an expletive-laden rant directed your way). In the mean time, here are some of my fabulous purchases:

Photobucket
A girl needs to look cute on the Sabbath.

Photobucket
It is fall. I need hoodies to stay warm.

Photobucket
Sassy shoes to go with the adorable dress of course.

Photobucket
A very good movie and I only paid $1.99!

Photobucket
Ok, there is really no real rationalization for this bag other than it is really cute.

2 comments:

Steph said...

That dress is super cute!

Stephanie said...

Didn't know you blogged! Your shopping spree is inspiring - ha, ha ... so fun! Love it all!

My blog is chadandstephanie.blogspot.com