Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Concert Season is Upon Us

I love concerts. There is nothing better than listening to some amazing music and chilling with some cool peeps. I used to go to shows all the time but now that I am an old lady I have been neglecting that part of my life. Soooooooo it's time now to make a list of concerts I would like to attend and attempt to solicit some allies. If you want to go let this girl know!!

Anberlin October 8th @ Salt Air: These dudes are bad-a and can put on an amazing show. You will not be disappointed. (not to mention the eye candy that is Stephen Christian)
Photobucket

The Academy Is... October 25th @ In the Venue: This band is possibly one of the best live performances I have seen and I have seen them more times than I can count. Their new stuff is mediocre, but "Almost There" is on my top 5 favorite albums of all time. And yes I took this pic. It's ok to be impressed with my mad photography skills.
Photobucket

Matt Nathanson November 8th @ Avalon: There is a good chance that whoever goes to this concert with me will see my goodies.
Photobucket

Jason Mraz October 28th @ The E Center: There is a better than good chance that whoever goes to this concert with me will not only see my goodies, but will get lucky at the end of the night. I love Jason Mraz and will pretty much pay someone to go with me. He is probably my #1 celebrity crush and I must see him live!
Photobucket

So how about you guys help a girl out and agree to see some good musicians with me?

No comments: