Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday!

My heterosexual life partner turned 24 this month. She is getting pretty old, but her haggard exterior makes her look just a little older that you would expect. JK HAGS Sars! We threw her a surprise birthday party and it went off without a hitch! She didn't suspect a thing and a good time was had by all.

Photobucket

Here is the Birthday girl and Charlie girl (guess which one is Sara...).

Photobucket

Everything at the party was glutard friendly because Sara has some pretty amazing friends who love her lots and lots. Check out that 7 layer dip Laura made. We were all very proud of her for following a recipe that required more than just adding water.

Photobucket

Here are the gluten free cupcakes I slaved away to make. They tasted just like regular cupcakes! At least that is what I told people I wanted to hear.

Happy birthday you big skank!! I hope to see you age 5 months before me for many years to come! I love you!!

No comments: