Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm sorry, but I had to.

I know, I know. You are all really sick and tired of hearing about how much I hate Austin Collie but this one is too good to pass up!

Photobucket

A fellow Ute fan at work sent this picture to me. That cut-off-clad fellow is none other than Austin Collie who I am told is accompanied by his lovely bride (what was she thinking?). The Ute fan wannabe next to them is Dennis Pita and his ho. I am willing to recognize that these were Halloween costumes and heaven knows I have had my moments of less than modest Halloween costumes (Ho White as Uncle Rhemus calls it), but I was left to wonder…is this BYU honor code appropriate? With the exception of Mr. Pita, everyone else in this picture would be in direct violation of that code the last time I checked. I don’t know if it was wise for them to run about not living right so close to the big game. Also, I love that the best representation Pita could come up with for a U fan was a wig and a fanny pack. I can honestly say that I have never seen someone dressed like that at a University of Utah event. And the pregnant woman? Well at least our co-eds are attractive enough that someone would actually want to get them pregnant.

1 comment:

Kristjan Michael Morgan said...

Hahaha! Gotcha b*tch! They are fagz, and are going down faster than a Thai hooker on saturday.