Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Saturday, November 29, 2008

A sign of the times

4 years ago if you told Pete, Biggie and I that we would be at the institute we would have laughed. If you told us we would be there together we would have laughed so hard we cried. If you told us that it would be on a Friday night, we would have stopped laughing, looked at you with complete confusion and then probably have you committed. Well, it actually happened! I was bored of watching them play call of duty 4, they were no longer able to see straight from the game and we had nothing to do. Somehow Biggie's car made it up to the institute. I have to admit I would probably not go again, but it was good for 30 minutes of entertainment. Biggie and I raced through the blow up obstacle coarse (I won!), we watched a few minutes of some cartoon that was on and basically just took pictures to document this occurrence since it is kind of like a lunar eclipse. Here is the proof:
Photobucket
The three culprits

Photobucket
Pete and I

Photobucket
Sara called with some disturbing news...this is also the face I would have made at you 4 years ago if you had told me I would be here.

Photobucket
Biggie and I pre-race

Photobucket
Even though I whooped him in the race, we remain bosom buddies.

No comments: