Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Monday, November 24, 2008

Come on. You knew it was coming...

Photobucket

That's right! The Utes sent the kitty cats crying back to happy valley. I really cannot put into words how happy I was and all the emotions that I felt during the game. I really thought BYU was going to try harder and make this a close game, but I guess I gave them too much credit. Boy oh boy did out offense show up! I would really like to thank Max Hall for being one of the MVP's for the Utes. We really appreciated all of those interceptions you threw. I know I said the Shmaustin Shmollie blogs were done, but I have to say that Sean Smith quickly became a favorite of mine as I watched him taunt a certain wide receiver relentlessly. I will just leave it at that and let you all revel in the glory that is the University of Utah.

I promise not to blog about Utah football again until early December when they announce what BSC bowl we will be attending.

No comments: