Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Friday, November 21, 2008

Top 5- Austin Collie Edition

The big game is tomorrow so I promise this will be it for the Collie hating. I appreciate your patience with me through this '08 football season. Just to clarify, I feel that my hatred for Austin Collie stems from the fact that he basically embodies all things douchie about BYU. He is cocky, self righteous, ignorant and rude. For all of these reasons, I have decided to post my top 5 favorite Austin Collie quotes. This kid is just ridiculous…

Photobucket

5. “I just think it's absolutely ridiculous that people take something like that and blow it up. I really think it's because I'm a Mormon white kid from Brigham Young University." (really? You're going to blame it on your religion and race?)

4. "We can't expect everybody to just roll over. We took them for granted. We thought Utah State was going to lay down for us." (You're used to people laying down for you Austin? Does the BYU honor code know this?)

3. "I think every team in our conference - now that we are getting into conference - is out to beat us. And we are the king, and they want to take us off our throne." (Thank you TCU!)

2. "I think I'm a lot faster than the clock showed that one day," (Because clocks are well known liars.)

And finally, as you all expected, the mother of all quotes...

1. "I wouldn't say it was lucky. We executed the play well. We should have had another one (TD). Obviously, if you do what's right on and off the field, I think the Lord steps in and plays a part in it. Magic happens."

Hope you all wear your crimson tomorrow!! GO UTES!!!!!!

No comments: