Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What makes you happy?

First of all, happy rivalry week!! The big day is near, but I have decided to take a break from my anti-collie blogging to talk about something unrelated to football. Last night a good friend of mine came to visit me in all my pj’d and Chinese takeout glory and he asked me what makes me happy. I gave him a single answer at the moment, but it got me thinking of all the little things in life that make me happy. I started a list and now I shall share will all of you…

Photobucket

* Football (I know I said unrelated to football, but it does make me happy) specifically the Utes and the Sunday afternoon sort
* Ben and Jerry’s Ice cream of the Dave Matthews Magic Brownie persuasion
* Music
* Thoughtful or sweet text messages
* Cuddling up on a couch under a blanket
* Tea
* Penny tapping, Doorbell ditching, and all around tormenting a particular family. They know who they are, and most of you do as well
* Chinese takeout
* Hoodies
* Fresh snow
* Getting my hair did
* Shopping
* Boating
* Attending sporting events
* Camping with friends
* Bear Lake
* The movie “Say Anything”
* The song “I’m gonna be” by the Proclaimers
* Bridges
* Swings
* Movie nights
* Slumber parties
* Road trips
* Napping

Well, those are just a few that I could think of. So if anyone wants to send me a sweet text message, brings me some magic brownie ice cream, and cuddle on the couch in hoodies while having a movie night and sipping on tea, that would make me pretty happy.

No comments: