Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tis the Season

Simply put, Halloween is the best holiday of all. Since I was very little I have always gotten a little too into my costume prep and each year I strive to do something funnier or more creative than the year before. As ideas come to me, I write them down. Then I start gathering items to put the costumer together about a month in advance. I refuse to buy pre-made costumes, so everything you see has been crafted by yours truly, with the exception of the cow. That was a borrowed secondary costume when I was going to a single's ward dance and didn't care or want to get all dressed up in my real costume. Enjoy...

My least attractive (the cow costume, mentioned above): 
Photobucket

My nerdiest (Padme Amidala): 
Photobucket

My most random (Hanna Montana): 
Photobucket

My funniest (Warren Jeff's Family): 
Photobucket

My most pedophiliac (Toddler Beauty Queen):
Photobucket

My most creative (Max Hall's family): 
Photobucket

My most innocent (Ballerina):
Photobucket

My most accessorized (Paris & Nicole): 
Photobucket

My most offensive that I still feel really bad about (Ummmm, High School gym teacher & the electrician): 
Photobucket

My sluttiest (Snow White...sorry I don't have a full body shot to give you the real idea):
Photobucket

No comments: