Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Things


Still not quite myself so funny comment, self deprecating joke, whatever. But today is my Friday and I have a lot of TV to catch up on so let's make this quick...

 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Maggie’s neighbor has made some interesting choices in his exterior décor, this door mat being the gateway to what I assume is a home decorated with piles of old magazines, newspaper clippings and full bags of trash. It makes me smile and wonder who thought that was appropriate for a door mat. The good news is that I will no longer mistake which door belongs to Maggie and Colt.

 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Stop whatever you are doing and go see it! It is a perfect mix of hilarious and cute and it has Rebel Wilson and Adam from “Workaholics”. I think that right there should be reason enough, but the singing it fantastic too. It is “Glee” but actually good and funny and it only made me cry a teeny bit! If only getting a dude was as easy as (Spoiler alert!!) singing his favorite 80’s song in a national a cappella competition. Sigh.

 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I just bought “Everything On It”, the newest Shel Silverstein book. Isn’t he dead? Well, yes… but they found a collection of poems and drawings that he never found a place for, so they smashed them together and published it. There are some cute and pretty inspirational little guys in this book, but this poem was my fave. I can’t decide if it makes me sad, or hopeful. I lean towards hopeful, but I’ll let you guys decide for yourself.

 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I freaking love this smell!!! So much so that I always begrudgingly buy a new $20 candle every time this one burns out. I hate spending that much on something that I just burn in my room, but I have yet to find a smell that I like as much so I do what I want because that is my motto in life right now. This company has really got me goo, those jerks.  

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
B&J's new line of greek frozen yogurts are good. I mean, its no Top It, but it does the job when I don't have the energy to drive or walk over to Top It. This one is my fave and I am about to go eat my feelings by dipping my spoon into the carton right now. 

No comments: