Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bing, Bang, Bong.


Soooooooooooo I have bangs now and I am pretty excited about them, as you can see:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Maybe you can be a grownup for 5 minutes and not make this post  weird with your pervy mind, but I am pretty into bangs. This is certainly not my first bang rodeo, but it has been a few years. I got a lot of compliments the last time I did bangs (ranging from nice to borderline creepy but still nice), so I decided to get bangs again. I do not regret that decision, and here are some reasons why…

Bangs make you look more put together, even on the days you throw your [2 days] unwashed hair into a bun:
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Bangs make you look fun and sporty while you sweat your diet coke out at the gym for 2 hours:  
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Bangs make you look sort of tough when paired with the right sunglasses, like maybe you’re on your way to shoot someone in the knee cap for screwing up a drug deal that your Bang Gang** was facilitating. Of course, the J Crew gingham/cardigan combo might indicate otherwise:
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Finally, Bangs just work for me and this face of mine. I think that is why I got the borderline creepy comments 2 years ago, and why I got as many borderline creepy comments when I cut them this time:
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

**Yes, I proposed the idea of the Bang Gang to Bergendi after she also cut bangs, and no a Bang Gang is NOT the same as that other thing. Not even close. Our gang does things like trim our bangs every 2 weeks and get brunch at Ruth’s and make trips to Ikea for closet organizers. I think she was initially a little hesitant to join because I am so intimidating in my J Crew, but she eventually agreed. Stay tuned for the initiation brunch details!


No comments: