Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday Things


This Video

It is an old one, but I love it so much and was just thinking about how wonderful it is. Fun fact: I have a true, deep, sincere love for Ashlee Simpson. I watched every episode of her show and bought her first two albums. I’m not saying she’s the most talented person alive, but I do love her so. I want her to be my best friend. I think we could get along famously and she would talk me into buying the coolest clothes and doing the strangest things to my hair. Speaking of hair, there was a period of about 3 years where every time I got my hair cut I used photos of her hair. Girlfriend’s just got it going on. This video is my favorite because my girl is belligerent in a McDo’s and says, “Bitch, stop talking to me I’m nice!”. I am telling you, she’s my soul mate.

This Tea
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Tea is sort of my jam when it starts to get nippy outside. Although I am still anxiously awaiting another great snowstorm like we had in early November, I am willing the winter in with my tea consumption. This brand and flavor is my personal favorite. It is weird and flowery, but I am into it. Plus, during the summer months Starbucks makes a passion tea lemonade that is TO DIE FOR. Come on, Jack Frost! Bring me the snow!

This Purse 
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
It is coming my way any day, thanks to Black Friday. Cobalt Blue! Cute! Will fit all my toiletries and my iPad! What more could I ask for?? Unfortunately for all of you, the purse is no longer available. Thanks, Black Friday! 


This Shipper
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Why FedEx? One simple answer: they aren’t UPS. This week I have experiences the worst customer service of my life from UPS. You see I have a package of Christmas Gifts that was being sent to my old address because I didn’t notice that was still the shipping address on the account. I caught this on Monday when the package shipped and immediately contacted JCrew where I was told that it had already left and I would need to contact UPS. Cool except UPS told me the type of shipping they do is turned over to the Postal Service for delivery, so I would have to contact them to get the package held. Called the USPS and they were nice and told it was no problem and the package would be forwarded. Sigh of relief…until UPS changed their minds and decided to not turn the package over to USPS like they are supposed to. UPS now says they can’t help me because they can’t change the delivery method on this type of shipment, except that they can since they already have by not turning over to the post office LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO!! So multiple calls/fights with customer service agents who told me there was nothing they could do, my final call (which had me on hold for 45 minutes) resulted in a girl who understood that they are the ones who changed the delivery by keeping it, so I could be the exception to their rule since had they done what they were supposed to, I wouldn’t be in this mess. She sent a message to the UPS center holding the package asking them to hold it. FINALLY! Oh wait! Not! They called me back this morning and left me a message saying they can’t help me because it’s Post Office delivery and they can’t change the delivery method…EVEN THOUGH THEY ALREADY HAVE AND THE POST OFFICE WON’T EVEN TOUCH THE DAMN PACKAGE!!!! Oh, and surprise! The phone number they called from doesn’t accept calls back. It has been a joke and I am appalled that a company of that size can have such terrible customer service! I just don’t understand why no one can help me! I am saving them time and money by wanting to pick it up, so why would they not want to help me?! There is something in this for them as well! All they have to do is pull my effing package from the truck and put it on a shelf! No driver to go out of his way to my old place. No time waiting on the door to see if someone is home. TIME AND MONEY SAVED IF YOU AREN’T BEING DICKS!! Oh, and if you want to write an email complaint, it has to be less than 500 characters. Good luck getting any point across in less than 500 characters. I also believe I am now blacklisted by UPS because their chat support is magically unable to connect me to an agent today. Coincidence? I don’t think so. 

The good news is that I stalked the website and the moment it was delivered, I left work and ran to get it. There it was, safe and sound, no thanks to UPS!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And what's this? The delivery address to the post office? Huh! Weird that they didn't deliver it there and were still so incredibly difficult to deal with.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

UPS IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY SATAN AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: