Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Things


I haven't spontaneously puked in 2 weeks, you guys! And we had the most glorious snow storm in the SL,UT last weekend. All in all, it was an excellent week...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
This poster announcing the release date of season 3 of “Game of Thrones” is kind of lame, right? WRONG! I got pretty into this show over the summer partly because nerdy TV shows were the jam of the Dorius household, but mostly because I really like dinosaurs and wolves and dragons are basically just mythical dinosaurs and the Stark’s wolves are pretty neat. I really want Khalisi and Rob Stark to hook up and become the most powerful people in the universe with their animals. Anywho, this poster is not lame even though it has nothing of note, not even an image of a dragon. It is awesome for one reason and one reason only: March 31st is my birthday!! I feel a dragon and wolf themed party coming on…

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I fake a lot of things you guys; my hair color, my skin tone, my nails, my purses, my jewelry…so why not just add lips to that mix? I am not going to let anyone shoot poison into my lips (yet) but I bought this stuff and it does a pretty good job. Also, I love the tingling sensation of limp plumpers so even if they don’t work I would probably continue to use them for that. You just use this crap every morning and night and I feel like it works. Maybe 12 years of hair dye has gone to my brain and it’s in my head. Probably.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I bought this ring many years ago with a friend because we liked it and wanted friendship rings. Okay, kidding. Sort of. We found it in a magazine while laying by the pool on a vacation and both wanted it, so we found a coupon and ordered them together to save on shipping…and we did end up calling them our friendship rings…but it was more coincidence than intention so it wasn’t weird for two adult women to get friendship rings. As a side note, I rarely talk to that friend anymore so if the rings were intended to forge our friendship for eternity, they failed miserably.  

This Picture
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
This photo is from ESPN last Saturday during the Utah Football game. No this isn’t on here because of Coach Kyle Whittingham; it made my list because of the kid photo bombing. That, boys and girls, is my brother Geoff and he did not intend to photo bomb anyone. He is currently enrolled at the U and following my dream of becoming an Athletic Trainer. He was invited to fly with the team up to Seattle for last week’s game, which is kind of a big deal for him. I was really happy to hear my dream is panning out so well for him, and even happier to see that he got to photo bomb on ESPN. But in all seriousness, he is a really motivated, good kid and I am proud of him for working so hard in school and following my dream. Also, he has never once complained when I’ve called him Mooseknuckle for years or when I’ve made fun of his jewfro. Okay, he complained about the jewfro comments when he was in High School, but that was his own fault for not realizing his hair is too thick and curly to be a shag. He was asking for it!!

No comments: