Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Friday, September 9, 2011

You're SO Welcome!

You guys, I’m not tooting my own horn here or anything but I am pretty certain that my letter to JTT had something to do with this:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

That’s right! Just one week after I begged JTT to come show his pretty face, this photo was released! Apparently Entertainment Weekly is doing a special reunion photo shoot. I am fully taking credit on this one guys. EW can say they had planned this for a while or whatever, but we all know they obvs read my blog and got the idea from me. YOU’RE WELCOME, ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY!!

1 comment:

Steph, Joe, and Sophia said...

Ummm... The youngest bro, Mark is it? Looks like a serious pedophile. And did JTT lose his legs from the knee down? That height almost ruins my memory of his hottness. And finally, thank you for the photo Kira.