Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

An open letter to JTT

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

 
Dear JTT,
 
Why you hidin’ from us? I feel like it isn’t fair for you to spend the 90’s intoxicating all of us with your smile and raspy voice, just to disappear when we need you most. I realize you have made a handful of appearances in TV shows that I don’t watch, but you haven’t really been in my life since “I’ll be home for Christmas” which was released in 1998. That means I haven’t seen an aged version of my childhood love in a solid 13 years and that is just unacceptable!
 
Johnathan, I feel like you don’t understand what you have done in abandoning me and all of the other twenty something girls and gay boys out here. Do you realize that my brother’s middle name is Taylor because I was 10 when he was born and I really, really wanted him to be named after you? He is 16 years old now and has no idea who his middle namesake even is! That, kind sir is a travesty! You plastered my walls as a child and then you just vanish into thin air?! I mean, even Devon Sawa (who I loved much less than you) still graces my celebrity gossip sites occasionally.
 
In closing, pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top, come out of hiding. We need you now more than ever! Maybe you could just attend some fundraiser for AIDS or something. Let us know you’re alive and still handsome. If you are no longer handsome, then please, please stay hidden. I don’t want my memories tarnished with a fatter version of Randy Taylor.
 
With all the love in my heart,
 
Kiki
 

No comments: