Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cohabitation Nation

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

As previously mentioned, my life is in a major overhaul phase. I am here to announce the most noteworthy of the life changes. No, I'm not becoming a model as you might have guessed from that breathtaking photo above; I will be transitioning from single condo dweller into cohabitation. Whoa, don’t jump to conclusions there! I did not meet the man of my dreams over the weekend…actually I might have, but that’s a story for another time. The cohabitation that I am referring to is taking up residence in a house with three other girls. The house is real close to where I grew up, it is near my social scene (or lack thereof), and the girls that live there are awesome! I am really, really excited to have people to talk to other than Bob (Bob meaning the Bob Dylan painting on my wall…yes, I have been known to address him whilst living alone). The big move happens September 1st and I feel so great about it! I have been trying to sort out my living situation for a while and everything just fell into place with this house. I feel like that is when things are really right – when you don’t have to force them. I need someone to remind me that I said that the next time I am dating some dude who is being a jerk. You guys got my back on that one? Cool, thanks.
 
So yes, cohabitation nation is headed my way in just over a week. As excited as I am, I know I am going to have to make some adjustments to my lifestyle (noted by how often I talk about spending time pantsless). Now I present you with the things I am going to have to change/will miss from being in cohabitation…
 
// All of my pantsless time will be now relegated to my room; no more walking to the kitchen pantsless to get my bowl of ice cream
 
// I am going to need to invest in a robe as I am certain that my naked trips from the bathroom to the bedroom will no longer fly
 
// The amount of time I spend sitting in the bathroom sink picking at my face will need to be limited
 
// It probably won’t be appropriate for me to randomly burst into song anymore
 
// I am going to have to start shutting the bathroom door while I go to the bathroom
 
// No. more. shoe closet. I have literally no idea where I am going to house all of my pretties
 
// My loud, obnoxious laugh might have to be muffled while I watch Happy Endings to avoid judgment from the other rooms
 
// I might need to change my eating habits. If these girls knew how obsessed I am with corndogs and cup of noodles right now, they might not want me living there.
 
// My impromptu dance parties will be less elaborate and more just shaking it in my room while my head phones are on.
 
// I won’t be able to make excuses about things I have to do so that I can lay around pantsless. They will know I am just in my room, and if my door is closed they will be correctly assuming that I am pantsless
 
// I am going to need to find some awesome sweats or something to makeup for the fact that I will have to wear pants 90% of my time at home
 
 
 
Hooray for cohabitation!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: