Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Monday, August 29, 2011

Well Adjusted Adult

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
How can you tell I am a well adjusted adult? Because upon discovering that an old crush has a new girlfriend my natural reaction was to facebook stalk her and then proceed to show a picture of her to all of the men in my life, including my brothers, to get validation that I was prettier than her. When my 20 year old brother said, “yeah, she’s not that hot” I yelled at him that “not that hot” wasn’t good enough, so he told me I was prettier than her. He was implying the same thing, he just needed to clarify a little.
 
I AM PRETTIER THAN HER YOU GUYS! And you know what? Sometimes a gal needs a little validation, even if it comes from your 6 best guy friends, your uncle and your 3 brothers. This action is in no way a reflection on my level of self esteem.

No comments: