Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's Rex Manning Day!!

JK, its not! But bonus points if you can tell me what that's from?
(Hint: The fat man walks alone)

Do you know what day it really is though? UTAH FOOTBALL KICKOFF DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Most of you know I have been a die hard Ute fan since I was in the womb, so naturally this is my favorite day of the year! I am manifesting good things for my boys this season, even though I'm really not a huge Jordan Wynn fan (prove me wrong Jordan) and I'm extra nervy about our new conference. Manifesting, you guys. We will have an incredible season! Wynn will go more than 3 games without injuries! We will show the nation what we're made of, just like we did in New Orleans!

GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: