Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Misguided Suggestions

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
For your reading pleasure, I present to you my family’s quotes on my dating life (all of which have been said within the past 7 days)…
 
“You look nice in that photo, but maybe you should take it off facebook. It could be scaring potential dates off. They might think he’s your boyfriend” – My Mother, in reference to the above photo where my obviously 16 year old brother looks obviously uncomfortable with being on the receiving end of my hug..
 
“I know what your problem is! You are just looking for the hotties and not for the nice guys!” – My 10 year old brother’s epiphany upon hearing that I wasn’t attracted to a guy I had gone out with.
 
“You know, maybe you should put yourself on KSL or something. It worked for Daren!” – My Grandmother, who is clearly a little confused as to the difference between dating sites and sites where you sell your unwanted crap.

No comments: