Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kirsten's Bikini Contest '09

I know that it snowed here in the SL,UT just yesterday and I may be jumping the gun here a bit, but bathing suit season is just around the corner. Last season’s tops are still very much wearable, yet I feel it is necessary to get a new top for this season. There will be plenty of pool parties and boating trips this summer to rotate through the myriad of bathing suits, right? I have narrowed it down and I now need a little assistance picking the winner. I would like to present you all with the 3 finalists in the Kirsten’s bikini contest ’09:

Contestant 1
Photobucket
Kind of old school 80’s looking which I love, but it is Roxy and I have an allergy to anything Roxy. Maybe I could somehow take the logo off?

Contestant 2
Photobucket
Cool pattern and colors, but not a lot of black which is the color of my bottoms. I like to have the versatility.

Contestant 3
Photobucket
Tie dye is always kind of fun, but I am not entirely sold on the white background. Let’s face it, white is usually a bad call for anything that will get wet.

Ok boys and girls, show me a little love and vote! I am very indecisive and I need some assistance to make up my mind.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

The first one you big whore...not like it's actually going to be on your ta ta;s for long...wink wink...

Steph, Joe, and Sophia said...

Two. I really like it