Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Thursday, January 15, 2009

D.C., my love.

I have made a decision; a life altering one. I have decided to cut back on my diet coke intake. My addiction (previously just considered a love) is getting a little out of hand. I have decided that reducing the amount of caffine and chemicals that I pump into my body is probably a good idea.
Photobucket
Hey now, let’s not get crazy! I am not cutting it out entirely. I am just limiting myself so that I don’t drink it every single day and so I don’t depend on its refreshingly cool taste. As of now my plan is to allow myself diet coke upon one of four occasions:
1.Social gatherings.
2.Sporting Events.
3.When eating fast food (because the alternative orange-flavored crap is nasty).
4.If I am having an extra bad day and need a pick me up.

I feel a bit like an alcoholic setting parameters for my drinking. I feel good about this and maybe, just maybe (but not likely) someday I will cut it out entirely

2 comments:

Joe said...

Good luck, I try to do this all the time

Adam said...

Don't do it. DC is one of life's great miracles.