Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fist to the Face Friday.

I know I started my fist to the face Fridays 2 weeks ago and then forgot last week's, but in my defense I was busy having a post-Christmas nap day and I could not be interrupted to go to my parent's house to use their interweb. Be proud though because I am writing this blog from my hotel in New Orleans while I wait to go watch the Utes. That is dedication and I feel it makes up for last week's lameness.

Since I am here for the Sugar bowl, it should come as no surprise that I choose to punch all the 'Bama fan's in the face this week. I would like to take my fist and make their noses spew the crimson tide!!

Here is a perfect example:
Photobucket
How gross is this lady? She gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "roll tide".

GO UTES!!!

No comments: