Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sick. Grown Ups.

Last night I experienced one of those moments where you kind of realize you are a grown up and it freaks you out a little. Let me give you the setting: I was walking through the grocery store talking on the phone to Beau and I run into my friend Greg. Greg and I met in a class at the U and being in the same major we started taking classes together so that we could do group projects and such. We graduated the same day and walked together at commencement. He is good people.
Anywho…
Upon running into him, I asked Beau to hold on a second and did a brief catch up with Greg. Just the usual “How have you been?”, “What are you up to?”, “Where are you working?” Talk. We parted ways and I returned to my phone conversation and the first words out of my mouth were, “Sorry, I just ran into an old college friend.”…an old college friend?! How scarily grown up does that sound?! I know it was just 6 months ago that I was in school but it still makes me feel really grown up to utter such a phrase.

No comments: