Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Holidays

This is my first Christmas out on my own which means my very first Christmas tree!!! After careful consideration, I decided to just get a little guy because my place is just a little guy. I picked myself up this 4 1/2 ft pre-lit baby at my local Home Depot and decorated it with love. It just brings me such joy to see my tree all lit up with all the gifts so beautifully wrapped underneath.
Photobucket
Even Bob is feeling the Holiday spirit!
Photobucket
I am also really excited to make Christmas treats for my neighbors this weekend. I have made treats for neighbors in the past, but this year they are my very own neighbors and that makes me a little happy inside. I know I am kind of lame, but get over it!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

No comments: