Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Friday, December 19, 2008

Fist to the Face Friday

I have decided to start a little something new. I shall call this new concept: Fist to the Face Friday. Do you ever get the near uncontrollable urge to punch someone right in the facial area? I am really not a violent person or an angry person, but sometimes I just want to take my hand, clench it taught and swing. I have never actually punched anyone or anything, but if I changed my ways these are the people I would punch in the face. And now I present the first installment of Fist to the Face Friday.

I wish to punch the people who cancelled “Pushing Daisies” right in the face. I was just getting into that show and I quite enjoyed it. Now I find out they are canceling it mid season without even finishing the story?!! Rude! I haven’t been this upset since I found out that “Perfect Strangers” was coming to an end. “Pushing Daisies” had a really great cast, a unique concept and pretty colors all around. Now my life has been robbed of this little ray of light.
Photobucket

R.I.P. “Pushing Daisies”, I wish there was a real life Ned who could bring you back to life. You will be missed.

No comments: