Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday is a special day...it's the day I go to the pool!

I belong at the pool. I live for Saturday afternoons at Stiener's. Today, I bring you my never-shared-before, thoughts from the pool:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
- Would it be totally weird of me to ask the stranger to trade magazines with me when she's done?
- Oh good! The lunatic fringe crew is here (in reference to the tatted hipsters all in black with wayfarers on as they arrive at the pool...it's 95 out here. You can take the black off, you tools!)
- I want a soft pretzel, but I don't want to bloat (my vanity overcame my craving)
- Pretty sure its not okay for a married dude to be alone at the pool, sitting next to the single girls, eyeing us through his oakleys...we know you're doing it. They aren't that dark.
- So...very....sweaty!
- Holy crap! That girl is in sweat pants! You could not pay me to be in sweat pants right now! 
- I want ice cream.
- I need a nap (and I then accidentally took one)
- Stephen Coletti is such a fool! Who breaks up with LC AND Kristin Cavalleri?!
- Kyle Howard is an even bigger fool! Breaking up with LC because he wants to be the next Di Niro? Who picks Di Niro as their inspiration? And no one knows who you are!
- Gross! Pool of sweat in my belly button. Eeeeeeew! 
- Too...freaking...hot....must...leave...

And there you have it. My day at the pool ladies and gents. 

No comments: