Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Best. Weeks. Ever.

Great things are happening y'all! I won't go into giddy details, but the last two weeks have been absolutely tops! (I'm trying to incorporate british words into my vocab again...but I won't add u's to words. I hate favourite colours!) so many people have made my weeks grand but I'm just going to stick with the highlights: 

First of all, Taking Back Sunday put on one of the best shows I've ever seen! For the record, I did not let their music talk me into anything. I couldn't hear until 1pm the next day, I haven't sweat that much in years and the little girls in front of us didn't know what a keytar was...but that show was incredible and the company was too! (you can't tell but Adam was crazy close to us here)
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Next, on Friday one of my oldest friends got married! It was a lovely dinner with lovely dancing and lovely friends. Congrats to Sars and Arni-Elei! I love you guys! 

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Now the most exciting news of all! Notice how Amanda is on the verge of popping in the above picture? Well she did! Baby boi was born about a month early but he was healthy and adorbs!! I loved snuggling him at the hospital and I can't wait to snuggle him for years to come! I love you Amanda, B and Baby B! I am soooo lucky to know you guys!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: