Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's a sales job

I was out late on Saturday…late for me meaning past 11:00pm. I wasn’t even out for one of the 2 good reasons to stay up past midnight, but that is beside the point. I guess my late night must have made things a little wonky because at some point around 1:30ish, I actually thought it relevant to google, “annual income for a stripper”. Dead serious guys. I don’t remember why I was looking that up and I swear I wasn’t on anything, but I just needed to know in that moment how much money strippers make.  I learned that it can be upwards of $300K if you’re good at your stripping ways and stay off the drugs. But this little paragraph is what really caught my eye:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
 
 
It’s a sales job guys, not a dancing job, so go to school so you can make sure you know how to best use your daddy issues to get the most tips. Dolla, dolla bill ya’ll!
 
P.S. It was apparently at 1:22 am. Thanks, iPhone for documenting my momentary lapse in judgment.
 
P.P.S. I was home alone in bed, watching TV when I felt the need to look this up so I really just have no solid explanation for why I felt this information was pertinent.
 
P.P.P.S. If you are curious as to what the 2 good reasons to stay up past midnight are, just shoot me a text and I will elaborate.