Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The ol' hike n' dance

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Dear father and son that encountered me on my hike up millcreek,
 
I would like to formally apologize for what you walked up on last night. You see, I had some endorphins pumping through my system having recently reached a very nice overlook of the Salt Lake Valley. I had also just changed my ipod over to Ellie Goulding. If you are familiar with Ellie Goulding then you understand that her music is impossible to not dance to. The aforementioned factors explain why, on the downhill portion of my hike, I was doing a little half hike/half dance down. If it is any consolation, I assure you that moment was as awkward for me as it was for you. Please accept my apology and do not let that event deter you from that hike again. It really is a lovely hike.
 
Sincerely,
Kirsten aka the weird girl you saw dancing on her hike up Millcreek canyon

1 comment:

John said...

Isn't it funny how the feeling of anonymity and the amount of people surrounding us are negatively correlated? I find this all the time in New York. When there are lots of people around, people aren't afraid to act out. But, when it's just a few people and a karaoke bar, well heaven forbid you let the true colors shine, even if the chances of you running into those people again are slim to none.