Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Introducing: The Year of Kiki

Here we are, the first day of 2013. I am not big on New Years Eve and all the superstitions and traditions that come along with it, and I have never made a resolution in my life, but this year I am on board. I hated 2012. 2012 was sort of the worst. I really wanted to curb 2012. Fortunately, this last weekend of 2012 really gave me the boost I needed to start 2013 off right. There was shopping and fancy parties and flirting and a great New Year's eve bash with wonderful friends. At midnight a group of us made a pact to make 2013 OUR year, and you know what? I truly believe it will be! I feel completely optimistic that this new year will be a very good one for this girl and the ones I love. I leave you first with a collage of pictures from our NYE party, and then with a quote that I stole from Jenny:


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


No comments: