Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday Things

I have been quite vocal about my distain for the year we just left behind, but I guess it wasn't all bad. There were some parts of the year that I felt should be mentioned so that I don't seem like I was just miserable in and laying in bed crying for the whole year. I wasn't and I didn't. So this week's Thursday things will be a list of the things that I am glad happened in my life in 2012. But still, bring on 2013!

This Song



I haven't been so obsessed with a song since the *NSYNC days. I loved it from the second time I heard it because the first time I heard it I was confused and thought maybe it was a joke. It wasn't a joke. No sir, it was a blessing in my life, sent from above. I used Hey Tell to send it to Brooke on a daily basis until she finally broke down and admitted she loved it, I went dancing with friends and spent the whole time hoping they played it, and then when they did I spent the rest of the time wishing they'd play it again. You guys, I think I want my wedding vows to be, "Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad". Thank you, Carly Rae.

This Quote

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I loved it so much I wrote an entire post on it. I just hope someday someone feels that about me.

This Book

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

My favorite book of the year was definitely a toss up between this and "To Kill a Mockingbird, but I went this book because I hadn't read it before so it was new to me in 2012. We read this for a berk clerb  that never really materialized, but it was a fascinating book and I am glad I read it, with or without the club discussion.

This Activity

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

My Dad was living in California for the last few years and my Mom and brothers were still here. This meant a lot of back and forth for Mom, and a lot of brothers being here in Salt Lake without her. This meant Sunday Fundays with big sister! Our Sunday Fundays usually entailed some brunch, maybe some shopping, maybe some parks, maybe some dog walking. I know it was breaking Mom's rules about the sabbath, but I will never regret my brunches with these boys. I hope they remember them as fondly as I do. Shhhhhh! Don't tell Mom!

This Vlogger



I was introduced to Grace Helbig in 2012 and I am so happy that it happened! She makes me laugh consistently and I relate with her on embarrassing levels. I think she is my spirit animal. The video above is my favorite of all of her videos, but if you have time to just let your youtube play her channel for a while, you won't regret it. If you find something, take something.

This Hobby

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I needed a new hobby in 2012 so I reached back into my Mormon upbringing to remember when I used to cross stitch with plastic needles and I made things like kitties and rainbows. The skill came flooding right back when I picked up the needle and thread, only this time my skills are used for more comical purposes. You're welcome.

Yeah, that was about it. 2012 can still abort itself, but at least some good things came from it!


1 comment:

Danny Danials said...

You will like it to enjoy our new app PlayStation 2 Emulator Apk : which you could download and enjoy loose.