Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Sunday, February 19, 2012

41 Days

Guess what happens in 41 days???? Do you give up? MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I am really excited, mostly because my birthday falls on a Saturday this year. That means I don’t have to pretend to work when I am really sitting at my desk feeling depressed and defeated by the lack of progression in my life since my last birthday. I have decided to take a more conservative approach to my wish list this year. In the past my requests have been considered outlandish by some (idiots!) and I end up getting ugly clothes or DVD’s I already own. To prevent such atrocities from occurring this year, I have included something for every price point. I am hoping my humble list invites more people to give me stuff that doesn’t suck so bad this year.

//Rebecca Minkoff iPhone Case (in pink, please!)
Photobucket
I die.

//This Jess LC necklace
Photobucket
I die again. Gold is preferred.

//TOMS Ballet Flats (Grey, size 9)
Photobucket
I die a third time! My favorite shoes now come with less of a hipster vibe. Nordy’s has started pre-sale on these, so I expect there to be a high demand around my b-day (hint, hint)

//The OC on DVD (any season but season 1)
Photobucket
Best. Show. Ever.

//The movie 50/50
Photobucket
This was such a great film! I laughed, I cried (for the last 30 minutes of the movie), and I loved.

//Essie Nail Polish
Photobucket
I am obsessed with this brand of nail polish. The colors are the best and the quality is amaaaahzing.

//A bottle of Pink Sugar Sensual
Photobucket
I need more cover up for days like this.

//A dehydrator
Photobucket
I am on this clean eating kick lately and I have been making a boatload of granola, granola bars, oatmeal desserts, etc. I am trying to make up for the gallons of Diet Coke I drink weekly and a dehydrator would allow me to make my own dried fruit to put in my homemade granola.

//Food Processor
Photobucket
I have resisted buying one of these for so long. I have cheaped my way around it, but my tiny 2 cup chopper is not really cutting it when need I puree almonds and oats as often as I do. It is time for a big one.


These are all the tangible items I wish for this day of my birth. The intangible wishes will have to wait for the candles, I guess.

No comments: