Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another year older, probably not much wiser.

Photobucket
As most of you know, the day of the birth of the wonder that is me is quickly approaching. In other words, my birthday is coming up on March 31st (mark your calendars). There is still plenty of time for y'all to plan my surprise party, but I want to make lives a little easier by posting the desires of my heart. Anything on this list will make me as giddy as Michael Phelps at a college party with a bong.
-A horse. Preferably a brown one named Princess.
-Alex Smith's hand in marriage. I know I have called him my husband for years, but shocker: we are not actually married-yet...
-A one year pass to Bikram yoga.
-A tripod for my camera.
-A vacuum that doesn't suck...or that does. You know what I mean.
-A cannon rebel.
-Some sweet yoga shorts.
-A soldering iron. Seriously, I want one.
-A gaming system of some sort.
-Tattoo removal (I should have listened to my parents, it was a bad idea, blah blah blah...I want it gone.)
-A yoga mat that doesn't have hibiscus flowers on it.
-A 54" plasma TV.
-A book shelf for my living room.
-Guitar lessons.
-The express 101.Think of the food possibilities!
-A puppy. Breed can be negotiated.
-Paula Dean to be my third Grandma.
-A spray tan machine.

To my dear friends: if you can't afford any of these gifts, that's ok. I will just cherish your friendship as the greatest gift of all.

Mom and Dad: it's either the items on this list or therapy. You pick.

1 comment:

ambs* said...

Kirsten, I will have to get you something from this list....hmmm. Perhaps i will surprise you with it in Denver with Andrew as a witness!