Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Top 5- Sam Bob Edition

Feather head.
Baby Bear.
Doodle.
Bob.
Sam Bob.
Sam Bob Doodle Pants.
Photobucket
All these names mean one thing: I have the cutest/funniest baby brother ever! Today is his 8th Birthday and on this very special day, I would like to honor this funny little man with my Top 5 favorite quotes from the past year:

5. After finding out that I used to watch “Wishbone” as a child he asked, “Was it in black and white?”
4. When I emailed him (yes, he has email) to ask if he wanted to come hang out with me he wrote back, “Im to bizy”
3. After asking me about dating he got a totally perplexed look on his face and said, “ So if you've had boyfriends, then why aren’t you married?”
2. I asked him about his girlfriend Riley to which he responded, “Oh, we broke up. She doesn’t love me anymore. She loves Dallin now because he gave her $5.00”
1. One day he randomly approached our brother and asked, “Austin, what would you do if one girl came up and kissed you, then another girl kissed you, and then those two girls got in a kitty fight?”

Happy Birthday Bob! You are a nutty fufkin and I love you more than infinity!

No comments: