Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Grateful-off!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


I'm just going to cut to the chase on this one: I have been in an epic funk lately. There have been a lot of changes in my life and I am kind of hating on lots of things right now. Not that any of these changes are terrible, but I just don’t care too much for them and it has put me in a pretty sour mood. I have a fear that if I don’t stop this funk, it could turn me into that bitter, negative girl that people start avoiding because she is constantly in a bad mood. Then I'll stop trying and start gaining weight at rapid speeds and I'll buy 4 cats. I hate cats and I have a phobia of getting fat, so I just can’t allow this. In an attempt to keep my spirits high and my gloominess at bay, I have decided to challenge myself to a grateful-off!
 
Starting today I will be posting 5 things that I am grateful for on a daily basis. They will be in no particular order (obvs) and they will be new every day. I will keep this up until the end of May (or until I give up on my own challenge. I am not a very good goal-finisher. Stop it, Kirsten! You are being positive now!).
 
Today I am grateful for:
 
The sun shining outside
My iPhone
Diet Coke
JCrew Cardigans
My AppleTV
 
 
Okay, so I am starting off pretty shallow. I think we established that I am grumpy so it might take me some time to warm up to the bigger picture. Or maybe I will prove myself to be the most shallow, materialistic girl you’ve ever encountered. We’ll see…
 

No comments: