Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The End of Days

The other day I was looking up concerts, ya know, just to see if there was anything I might want to attend. Much to my chagrin, I saw these two terrible bands right next to each other: 
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I almost had a siezure! I got nauseous and light headed and felt like I might blackout and choke on a puddle of my own vomit. I swear on my life if I hear "Pumped up kicks" one more time, I will pump my kick straight into someone's teeth. Neither one of these flock of daemons should be allowed to produce what they think is "music" and they certainly can't consider their flocks to be bands! 

I just thank my lucky stars that Creed wasnt on this list! You may not know this, but when those three "bands" unite, the gates of hell actually open and play a mashup of "pumped up kicks/arms wideopen/photograph" and that mashup provides immortality to Nicholas Cage and he will rein this earth forever! 
Citizens of Salt Lake, consider yourself warned. 

No comments: