Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Worst. Day. Ever.

I don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but this was one helluva day! For starters, my shower was being a fickle teenager and scalded me this morning. This in turn made me late for work since I couldn't complete my shower until the temperature became tolerable.

The next fun came when I realized that I had misplaced the on-call phone from work. I knew I had it before going to jane's bachelorette party, but what happened to it next remains a mystery. I thought for sure it had fallen out of my purse at the Jenson's, but panti checked and had no luck. I retraced every step including calling my Relief Society pres. to come let me into the church, but you guessed it: I didn't find the phone. Now I get the pleasure of telling my boss in the morning. That ought to be fun.

I then went to a church service activity at welfare square. There was all sorts of miscommunication and they ended up turning late-comers away. It just irritated me! Shouldn't they just let them stay and be a part of it rather then sending them home?! I did not feel spiritually uplifted at all.

Next, I was on my way to yoga to calm down. As I drove down 2700 S. a truck flew across the road. I slammed on my breaks and came to a skreeching stop (literally) and still only missed the dumb-a's by inches. It was close enough that I got out to check and see if we hit at all.

After all this, I had a nice yoga class and decided to stop and get some del taco on my way home. I was stopped in the drive through for literally 5 minutes and the jack-a behind me rearended me!! Those of you who frequent the del know that the wait is long. There were probably 4 cars behind this who-ha and he too had been stopped before he gave me whip lash. What the heck?!! Then, he didn't even get out of his car! I got out to check the damages and his response was, "did I getcha?"...thankfully he hit the spare tire on the back and didn't do any damage, but Billy Bob didn't even apologize! His slutty girl friend in the passanger side yelled a "sorry" as I walked away, but the driver couldn't be bothered. People these days!

The good news is that I am safely tucked in bed so nothing else can go wrong tonight. I hope I don't die tomorrow when I tell them I lost their stupid phone. Ugggggghhhhh!

Disclaimer: I have been trying not to curse lately so that is why everyone is a _____-a. I also do not really know how intelligent either driver was. I am just assuming since they both suck at driving that they must be idiots. Also, the truck driver's girl friend may not be a slut...she may not even be his girl friend. It was all the rage talking.

1 comment:

Melissa Rose said...

That is nuts! What an awful day! If it makes you feel any better, I can totally sympathize. I have had an awful week. My dog ate one of my birds, some idiot backed into my car at the gas station (which I can't get fixed until the guy gets back into the country since he never reported the accident to his insurance) and my i pod died (the radio sucks). How did the work phone thing turn out?