Find Me Other Places Too:



   Instagram  

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Adios 2009!

So turns out 2009 was not my favorite year, but I made so many new friends and grew more than I knew I could. To celebrate the end of the year, I sent 2009 away in the best way possible: at Bear Lake with a big group of friends for a weekend of fun and relaxation! I'm going to get all cheese ball here for a sec and just say that I love my friends so much! I could not ask for more supportive/incredible/fun people to have in my life. Ok, I'm done being one of those people. I think the pictures from the trip will say more than any words can...



Clearly I was excited that it was midnight.



This is what I mean about the awesome friends.



Before...



After...4 of them ate that monstrosity. It was not right.



This is what the French call "silent karaoke" and it is awesome!


All in all, it was an ideal way to ring in the new year. I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for me!

1 comment:

Jane Bauman said...

Kiki, I have to tell you that I love you!!!